Post-registration of coronavirus vaccines

If you were given an EMA-approved vaccine in another country, a COVID-19 certificate issued in the EU / EEA should primarily be used for border crossing, contact tracing and quarantine. 

If you intend to stay in Norway for a longer period or have moved back, COVID-19 vaccination approved in the EU can be post-registered in SYSVAK provided there is credible written documentation. If you want the certificate registered, please send the COVID-19 certificate issued in the EU / EEA to the Medical Center in Havøysund.